Fit For Foodies
Five-Course Dinner & Wine Pairings
Meadowood Napa Valley
Fresh off their second three-Michelin star rating, Chef Christopher Kostow, Restaurant Director Nathaniel Dorn and Wine Director Michael Ireland host an exclusive farm-to-table dining experience.
Leave A Tip
Have a pro tip? Know of a must-have dish? Share it here!
What We Love
- We highly recommend an overnight stay in the property’s beautiful guestrooms. Reserve on our sister site Jetsetter, and receive a complimentary room upgrade of at least one category based upon availability.
- Start with a warm welcome at the bar. Then relish an exclusive first look at the property’s freshly renovated kitchen, dining room and menu.
- Award-winning Chef Christopher Kostow designed this five-course dinner with you in mind; it’s not available to anyone else.
- Wine director Michael Ireland, formerly of Quince, will be complementing the meal with his favorite pours.
- The Restaurant at Meadowood is one of only two restaurants in California with three Michelin stars—now for the second year in a row.
- Post-dinner, you’ll head to the kitchen for a tour by the chef himself.
- Ingredients for Chef Kostow’s masterpieces come mostly from the property itself.
- Wrote ForbesLife, “Dinner in the restaurant was a tour de force.”
The deal includes the following:
- Exclusive five-course dinner for two at The Restaurant at Meadowood
- Five wine pairings selected personally by Wine Director Michael Ireland
- VIP kitchen tour to meet Chef Christopher Kostow
SPOT A PROBLEM?Report it here