Sosh is being built by Offline Labs, a stealthy startup founded by former Google and Slide employees and funded by amazing investors. Read more about us here.
We're building out our core team with engineers and designers. We value stellar individuals who will be exceptional teammates.
- Clever. Smart is great; clever is better. We like people who find creative solutions to problems and pick things up quickly.
- Curious. When faced with something you haven't tackled before, your adrenaline soars.
- Passionate. You take pride in your craft. So you're passionate about your work; about the time the server takes to deliver a page; about that button being three pixels too far to the left; about how we can hire more amazing people...
- Psyched. We're working on hard problems, and we spend a lot of time and energy doing it. You're excited to jump in and make Sosh the primary focus of your life.
- Responsibility. And a ton of it. We’re looking for engineers and designers who are passionate about products to join us on the ground floor.
- Great Benefits. Catered dinner and healthy snacks every day, an activities budget to explore San Francisco, a Macbook Air, Apple Cinema Display, Bose Headphones, a Fitbit, full health benefits, and more.
- We ♥ SF. The Bay Area is where tech culture collides with artistic creativity. You either live here or are psyched to move here. Our office is south of Market in San Francisco.
Interested in joining Offline Labs? We’d love to talk! Email us at email@example.com and include:
- Your résumé
- Links to your LinkedIn, GitHub, portfolio, favorite project, etc.
- A short note about why you think this would be a great fit
No recruiters, please.