Learn essential knife handling skills from butchery master Ryan Farr. Ryan will review a range of tools, topics and techniques. Classes are small, hands-on and appropriate for all levels.
This class is appropriate for complete beginners and intermediate cooks.
- Six students will spend two hours learning how to effectively sharpen, handle, and utilize knives for various applications
- The class will cover the basics as we create and prep meat and vegetables for seasonal recipes
- Knives are provided, though students are welcome to bring their own
Students Go Home With
- Various meat and vegetable ingredients portioned in class for a specific recipe
- A detailed brochure about knife types, sharpening, and recipe instructions for the ingredients we prepare