Learn the basics of sausage production and techniques from butchery master Ryan Farr. Ryan will cover a range of topics and skills, including basic tools, general guidelines, various recipes, proper storage and more. Classes are small, hands-on and appropriate for all levels.
This class is appropriate for complete beginners and intermediate butcherers.
- Six students will spend three hours creating three different types of fresh sausage
- The class will cover tools, technique, recipes, and general guidelines
- Each sausage produced will differ in either texture, flavor, or protein source
Students Go Home With
- Roughly 6 pounds of portioned sausage per person
- A detailed brochure with a breakdown of types, cooking techniques and temperatures, and a recipe guide with additional applications