Macarons--dainty and colorful cookies neatly sandwiched around a rich ganache--are all the rage in Paris. Spend an afternoon learning to make these picturesque pastries from a pastry chef who has experience at multiple Michelin-starred restaurants.
Learning how to make macarons can be frustrating. Mastering the right techniques makes all the difference between a successful macaron and repeated failures. If you are a mac-aholic and want to master it, take this class.
- 3 hour class using the French/Italian meringue technique.
- Demonstration and hands-on practice.
- Tuition fee includes all ingredients, use of tools, and handouts.
- Your creations are yours to keep!
- Private lesson scheduling is flexible. More information here.
- Classes are held in a private loft in San Francisco’s SOMA district.