Cook up some romance with a steamy Date Night couples cooking class for cheese lovers. Parties That Cook is teaming up with The Cheese School of San Francisco to bring you a gooey, crumbly, creamy and salty hands-on cooking class starring a variety of cheeses. You and your partner will heat up the kitchen as you learn cooking techniques and work in teams to prepare an array of gourmet appetizers.
At this exciting interactive cooking class, guests will be greeted with delectable soft ripened cheeses paired with a delicious selection of wine. Learn to make fresh cheese and join us in the kitchen for a lively introductory cooking lesson featuring tips such as the fastest way to dice an onion without a tear. Guests then break into teams and work on a few recipes featuring cheese as the key ingredient, while listening to upbeat music. After the cooking is over, guests savor the 'fruits' of their labor hot from the oven.
Feb. 14 Menu
- Crostini of Homemade Ricotta and Red Bell Pepper Jam
- Mini Arepas with Oaxaca Cheese and Jalapeno Marmalade
- Bacon-Wrapped Dried Plums with Gorgonzola and Balsamic-Honey Drizzle
- Polpettini: Tomato and White Wine Braised Mini Meatballs with Melted Fontina Centers
- Goat Cheese Amaretti Cake with Pomegranate Molasses-Glazed Raspberries