The Distilled Man presents: the Gentleman's Wine Workshop. If you're interested in wine but feel like a deer in headlights every time you look at a wine list, this is a great class for you.
The two-hour workshop provides the fundamental knowledge about how to evaluate wine, talk about it, and how to feel more comfortable in everyday wine situations. It covers:
- Intro to major varietals with side-by-side comparison of six unique wines
- Learning the basics of how to taste and talk about wine
- Guidelines for food/wine pairings
- Tips on ordering wine at a restaurant
- Getting the most out of the server/sommelier
- Buying wine at the store and serving at home
- How to make enjoying wine part of your everyday life
Light snacks provided. Limit 10 people.