Soul Cocina is back from Chicago for a one night only engagement at La Victoria. Roger Feely, one of the fathers of the San Francisco street food movement (yes, that's a term and it's a thing), will cook up a meal that's naturally vegan, with meaty add-ons for extra dough.
The One Night Only Soul Cocina Feast features a six course feast:
- Bhel Puri Vegan
- Wok Fired Shishito Peppers • Sea Salt Vegan
- Sweet Potato Tortellini • Succotash • Smoked Corn Broth VEGAN + Pork Jowl Non Vegan
- Platano Maduro • Slow Cooked Black Beans • Pickled Vegetables • VEGAN + Queso Fresco Non Vegan
- Organic Blue Corn - Pumpkin Huarache • Roasted Vegetables • Chile De Arbol - Pumpkin Seed Salsa • Mole Amarillo Vegan
- Coconut Tapioca • Farmers Market Fruit Vegan
Music will be provided by [dunkelbunt] in the form of Balkan Beats.