Let’s go cruising through the Mission. Join us as we delve underground to taste the hip trends in the San Francisco Culinary World. Our culinary walking tour stops at six local food purveyors in three hours, during which you'll meet the owners, chefs and industry experts, while noshing on their artisan specialties.
The progressive meal visits at a coffee roastery and continues as you sample savory bites and stroll through the historic Latin neighborhood learning about its murals and history. Then, your sweet tooth will get the better of you as the tour concludes with mouthwatering desserts near Dolores Park. Be sure to bring your appetite.
- 3 hour culinary walking tour of San Francisco’s Mission District
- Flat route, approximately a mile and a half
- Historic neighborhood factoids and anecdotes
- 6 stops, with generous tastings at each
- Available Saturday mornings @ 11am
- Available Tuesday evenings @ 6:15pm
- Begins in front of the Women's Building, ends at Dolores Park
- $64 per person public tour
- $16 alcohol pairing option add on