The swanky bar and lounge at Twenty-Five Lusk is closing out March with a fun pairing menu of Belgian beers and snacks. For $28, they're serving up three six-ounce pours of Belgian brews with three paired bites.
Through the end of March, 25 Lusk is offering a $28 Belgian Beer and Snacks pairing menu; available in the lounge and the bar.
- St. Bernardus Wit: witbier with notes of citrus rind, coriander & cardamom
- Spiced prawns with crispy plantain, candied orange, star anise
- Delirium Tremens: golden ale with notes of apple & tropical fruit with a sweet malt/ mineral finish
- Steam bun with pork belly, pickled baby root vegetables
- Bacchus: flemish red ale with notes of tart cherry, red fruit, & a slightly sour finish
- Roasted duck crepe with smoked comte cheese, fig mostardo