Brought together by shared philosophies on sourcing food locally, organically, seasonally and building community through food and wine, Rams Gate Winery and Bi-Rite Markets owner, Sam Mogannam, host a Round Table and beautiful outdoor lunch overlooking Carneros Valley.
Rams Gate Winerys Executive Chef, Taylr Behnam, leads you on a walking tour of our very own culinary garden and creates some of Sams favorite recipes from his recently published book, Bi-Rite Markets Eat Good Food: A Grocers Guide to Shopping, Cooking, & Creating Community through Food.
Join Sam and other guests for a lovely wine paired lunch and round table experience, farmhouse style, under our Pavilion overlooking the vineyards. Youre invited to participate with questions and answers, and request a personal dedication in your copy of the book.
- Sergios Gazpacho, Crme Fraiche and Chive Foam
- Padron Pepper Poppers
- Watermelon Agua Fresca with Mint
- Non Vintage Sparkling Brut
- Pan-Seared Wild Salmon, Summer Chickpea Succotash, Four Farmers Garden Mixed Greens, Olive Oil Sabayon
- Paired with tasting of 2009 Red Label Chardonnay, Sonoma County, and 2009 Red Label Pinot Noir, Sonoma County
- Blueberry Buttermilk Upside-Down Cake with Bi-Rite Creamery Ice Cream