Brought together by shared philosophies on sourcing food locally, organically, seasonally and building community through food and wine, Rams Gate Winery and Bi-Rite Markets owner, Sam Mogannam, host a Round Table and beautiful outdoor lunch overlooking Carneros Valley.
Appointments are required to experience seated, guided tastings. Walk-ins welcome at the tasting bar.
"Ask for a tour of the venue. They have a private library for members, an outdoor fire pit (also for members only), and an amazing dining area downstairs in the tasting room. You can also walk down to the pond in the vineyard."
Rams Gate Winerys Executive Chef, Taylr Behnam, leads you on a walking tour of our very own culinary garden and creates some of Sams favorite recipes from his recently published book, Bi-Rite Markets Eat Good Food: A Grocers Guide to Shopping, Cooking, & Creating Community through Food.
Join Sam and other guests for a lovely wine paired lunch and round table experience, farmhouse style, under our Pavilion overlooking the vineyards. Youre invited to participate with questions and answers, and request a personal dedication in your copy of the book.
- Sergios Gazpacho, Crme Fraiche and Chive Foam
- Padron Pepper Poppers
- Watermelon Agua Fresca with Mint
- Non Vintage Sparkling Brut
- Pan-Seared Wild Salmon, Summer Chickpea Succotash, Four Farmers Garden Mixed Greens, Olive Oil Sabayon
- Paired with tasting of 2009 Red Label Chardonnay, Sonoma County, and 2009 Red Label Pinot Noir, Sonoma County
- Blueberry Buttermilk Upside-Down Cake with Bi-Rite Creamery Ice Cream