Cook up some romance with a steamy Date Night cooking class at Dacor Kitchen. Join our chefs in making a meal that's sure to be both delicious and memorable. You and your partner will heat up the kitchen as you learn cooking techniques and work in teams to prepare an array of international gourmet appetizers.
At this exciting interactive cooking class, guests will enjoy a lively introductory cooking lesson featuring tips such as the fastest way to dice an onion without a tear. Guests break into teams and work on a few recipes from the evening's tantalizing menu, while listening to upbeat music. After the cooking is over, guests savor the 'fruits' of their labor hot from the oven! Please bring a bottle of wine to share.
Jan. 21 Menu
- Moroccan Bisteeya: Phyllo Baskets with Chicken & Raisins
- Sweet Potato Pancakes with Crispy Prosciutto and Sour Cream
- Mini Apple, Roquefort and Caramelized Onion Pies with Honey
- Spice Crusted Salmon Skewers with Harissa Yogurt Dipping Sauce
- Banana and Mango Spring Rolls with Caramel-Rum Sauce